Made to Create Book
This is all straight from my heart and perfect for girls who like to draw, sketch, imagine, explore, paint, smudge, color, write, and bring ideas to life!
Paint, doodle, and craft your way to a better understanding of who God created you to be! You’ll learn art concepts and do fun projects with Lauren, an art teacher who wants to show you how to use your God-given talents to worship Him! Each day, you’ll read a Bible verse and a short devotion from Lauren, and then you’ll make a work of art that will encourage your creativity and teach you something about your Creator!
- Six pages of full-color patterns to cut out and use in art projects
- Lay-flat binding for easy reading and doodling
- Printed on uncoated paper to encourage coloring in the book
- Space for doodling and journaling throughout
- Learn art concepts like perspective, composition, color theory, and more
- Practice skills like hand-lettering, painting, line-drawing, and MORE!
Ship date is October 22, 2019!